Cade Mays Projected First Rounder

Well...about 6 other services all have him as a 1st rounder. Haven't seen him lower than that so far.

Do you believe he’s one of the top 32 performers in the ncaa? He’s likely not top 32 in the sec if we are being honest. Add that to his low positional value and you have someone who is highly unlikely to go in the first.

People write click bait lists by just looking at who was a 5* and then projecting them in the first round.

On a bad offensive line last year he was 3rd highest graded offensive lineman.

Last edited:
Hard to develop a guy who can’t practice

He couldn’t hit. He could have worked on his footwork & techique. NFL scouts say he’s weak on both.

The rest of the OL practiced. How did they look?

They do know he no longer plays for UGA right. We took Trey Smith from being the #1 player in the country and projected to 1st round and all of sudden he is drafted 6th round instead. Maybe this staff can actually coach.
I know some of you on hear will find it hard to believe but recruiting services are wrong alot.

No way. This guy EXUDES competence and intelligence. We will rue the day he left. Rue it, I tell you!! (#bluefont)

View attachment 366979
What a buffoon. Couldn't even be bothered to look professional on picture day. Pruitt and company's act of "I'm so into ball I don't even have time to not look like a total slob " was a total sham. But maybe it wasn't and they just sucked that bad at coaching football.

He’s not one of the top 32 in football. Not even close.

He’ll be 23 before the 2022 NFL Draft. He should have left this circus behind and declared for the 2021 draft.

Nothing against Cade and I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see it. Really would like to see him come in and dominate though.

Am I wrong to assume a first rounder would have made all conference teams a couple times??

VN Store

Back