Cade Mays enters the transfer portal [transferring to Tennessee per ESPN]

Logical thinking is he may want to get back close to home.

Secondly, something is odd at Georgia. They lose more “quality” players than anyone in America.
It is strange, they receive commitments and sign top talent, but there must be something causing these players to transfer.

Dayummm.. Didn't expect this to happen so fast..

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. You get a like.

I’ve been saying this for years now. The 90’s were my formative years, where the UF-UT games were the biggest in the country and it usually meant the winner of the East.

Georgia shouldn’t be a part of that. Here’s to the East being decided by UF-UT annually. 🍻

It is

It is strange, they receive commitments and sign top talent, but there must be something causing these players to transfer.

They’re being lied to, or, they’re shown some serious bells a whistles and perks and red carpet. When all that wears off, when that gets boring, there’s no soul left.

Depending on what we hear tomorrow, and what could happen with a Cade Mays appeal, 2020 could be:

Wanya Morris - LT
Trey Smith - LG
Brandon Kennedy - C
Cade Mays - RG
Darnell Wright - RT

With Jerome Carvin and K'Rojhn Calbert filling in when needed, and young Cooper Mays red-shirting.

I don't think it gets any better than that, in the nation. Not just SEC...nation.

With Eric Gray running behind them? Won't even need to pass.

VN Store

Back