'24 CA TE Cole Harrison (Tennessee)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

I'd call this a pretty sure sign we aren't getting Roger Snuffalupagus.

Serra is an elite high school program. Kid has a Cedric Tillman like offer list, but maybe he was a late bloomer.
I don’t know why we’d offer another TE at all if we miss on RS (other than Smith and LeBlanc). Might as well save the scholarship for a portal guy unless you’re going to get a high school guy you really like. Maybe they really like this kid (late bloomer)?

This dude could be good .He can catch and has good speed for a TE. Put on a little weight and hit gym and would be a good addition. I watched his tape and he looks as good as any TE tape I've watched ..Just don't know anything about the place he plays .
JSerra is one of the premier programs in southern California. Up there with Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, Los Alamitos, Long Beach Poly, etc.

I'd call this a pretty sure sign we aren't getting Roger Snuffalupagus.

Serra is an elite high school program. Kid has a Cedric Tillman like offer list, but maybe he was a late bloomer.
Yeah they're ranked 20th in the country right now, and are the Sectional Champions.

They play #1 Mater Dei on 12/9 for the unified State Championship

Serra is one of the premier programs in southern California. Up there with Mater Dei, St. John Bosco, Los Alamitos, Long Beach Poly, etc.
not in So Cal. They're in San Franscico area.

And not trying to be a ball buster but Bosco and Mater Dei are a tier above all those other schools you mentioned.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
This dude could be good .He can catch and has good speed for a TE. Put on a little weight and hit gym and would be a good addition. I watched his tape and he looks as good as any TE tape I've watched ..Just don't know anything about the place he plays .
He plays in probably the second best CA classification. Pretty high quality competition.

not in So Cal. They're in San Franscico area.

And not trying to be a ball buster but Bosco and Mater Dei are a tier above all those other schools you mentioned.
My bad, thought they were LA for some reason. And I was just listing some of the better CA programs, of which Junipero Serra is certainly one. Wasn't trying to rank them by any means.

Reactions: LittleVol
I'm shocked this kid doesn't have a better offer list watching his tape. His route running is what stood out to me...multiple plays he had DB's and LB's completely turned around.

Reactions: AlcoVOLic
When Tennessee started recruiting him months ago, I was surprised they didn't pull the trigger with an earlier offer. He fits our offense incredibly well.

And don't get me wrong, I always thought Roger S. was a hugely underrated prospect too. His ceiling is sky high. But Harrison, I frankly like him better than several other TE we have pursued and many that are ranked ahead of him.. JMO

Looks damn good to me. A little like the McNairy County TE from... last year? Physical blocker goes after the ball with his hands out and has quick feet.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Film looks great definitely has tools for future TE. 6'5 and can go low for catches like WR. Will need 2 years in strength program like all kids do but huge upside for some team. We have 2 HS kidd on roster 1 committed I believe staff would like 4 scholarships from High school ranks . But we will be getting a Portal TE to play significant minuets next year. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: TheRain

VN Store

Back