'21 CA SDE Korey Foreman

Clemson will target Silver, Patterson, Price and Ritzie from N.C. now. So possibly it could.

Maybe. Only one of those (Price) do we appear to be in serious contention for against NCST. And if Clemson goes after him, it would seem they missed on a number of higher ranked recruits. Things change, but anyone is going to have a tough time against Clemson on a DL recruit they want.

Just because he’s the #1 overall player in the class doesn’t mean much. Most of the overhyped players fizzle out anyway. Besides, the kid has a huge Clemson tattoo on his arm that he now has to deal with 🤷‍♂️ So he’s not exactly a brainiac to start with.
Maybe he’s just a Tiger King fan lol

Kid reminds me of Robert Nkemdiche without the demons. RK could have been one of the best ever. Foreman won’t be the first recruit tattooed up that tweaked it when he went to a different school. Foster’s AU tat was a little harder to do.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Maybe he’s just a Tiger King fan lol

Kid reminds me of Robert Nkemdiche without the demons. RK could have been one of the best ever. Foreman won’t be the first recruit tattooed up that tweaked it when he went to a different school. Foster’s AU tat was a little harder to do.
I believe Marlin Lane had a Clemson tattoo that he covered up with a Power T.

VN Store

Back