‘23 CA RB Roderick Robinson (Georgia commit)

Wow if we could somehow land this kid...
503kjj.jpg

Reactions: Hike_TN
We need to flip him. Need difference makers at RB
Yessir....and in a big way. Gotta show him that the OL he'll be running behind can open some holes. He knows he'll wait his turn at bama but when it does come, he'll be productive. What are our prospects along the OL looking like? With the way Small and Wright are going, I don't think it will inspire a lot of confidence with the kid and his family. Now if it's more the back than the line, I'm hoping for a breakout performance by Sampson is on the horizon.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Yessir....and in a big way. Gotta show him that the OL he'll be running behind can open some holes. He knows he'll wait his turn at bama but when it does come, he'll be productive. What are our prospects along the OL looking like? With the way Small and Wright are going, I don't think it will inspire a lot of confidence with the kid and his family. Now if it's more the back than the line, I'm hoping for a breakout performance by Sampson is on the horizon.
Our OL has looked horrible in run blocking this season. Hopefully they can improve as the season progresses and we can bring in a couple of guys in the portal this off-season

Reactions: onevol74
We definitely need a STUD running back like this.
Got to get him on campus for a visit……..

VN Store

Back