‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

If we play tuff and don't give up like last year then sky's the limit.Mannn u gotta beat Florida next year they got a new coach and a drunkenly assembled roster of players.This Florida always beating us no matter has to stop.Florida coaches always preach"Were Florida we don't lose to Tennessee"and so far ain't been wrong much.We need Hype to be like"Look u freaking pansies,u wanna hear this sh*t for another year or do u wanna play UT football,wear that power T with pride and whoop the ever loving dog sh*t outta these jort wearing,hickAbilly cousin loving Gator bait nobodies"!!!!!

Just saying doin Just Enuff ain't cutting it for me anymore,I ain't got many more"Just wait 3-5 more years"left in me... Coffee and crappy employees and 14hr work days lol venting with Volnation...<<Kinda sounds like a cool podcast huh?

Oh my god. How is Nico a pre-madonna? What has he done? This board is so ridiculous sometimes. Just because he isn't jumping in the boat immediately and is examining his options doesn't make him a pre-madonna.
Malachi Nelson and who else isn’t said pre-madonna? Most high end QBs don’t commit until after their junior season ends.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
I won't say I know for a fact where he is going, but I can tell you that the Vols staff fully believes that this kid will be a Vol.
bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

I won't say I know for a fact where he is going, but I can tell you that the Vols staff fully believes that this kid will be a Vol.
I chose to believe!!! Insider status is now on watch. Any false info or change of plans by any recruits will lose that status for you. Just letting you know the rules.

VN Store

Back