‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I’m sorry but it’s going to be hard to keep him off the field next year.

And the ones worrying about his weight, he’ll have plenty of time to bulk up considering he’ll be an early enroll.
I have confidence Heupel will keep the offense rolling with whoever he chooses. Milton has the tools and will be in his 3rd year in the system. Nico could be a generational talent for the Vols.

And the ones worrying about his weight, he’ll have plenty of time to bulk up considering he’ll be an early enroll.
He didn’t look that skinny last night. He’s long and thin but he’s not like a toothpick.

I actually think best case scenario for us is him redshirting and Joe Milton putting it all together. Gives him more time to learn the offense, put on weight, and saves a year of eligibility. Just my opinion though.

I actually think best case scenario for us is him redshirting and Joe Milton putting it all together. Gives him more time to learn the offense, put on weight, and saves a year of eligibility. Just my opinion though.
This is the curse of NIL I think. No way UT is paying that much and keeping him on the sideline

I think right the opposite… if NIL is done right, then it doesn’t dictate who plays. That decision is still the coaches.
Hey I am here with you. But just seeing the sample size of the NFL the players who get paid play… case in point Wentz over their other guy Tyler heinickie

Hey I am here with you. But just seeing the sample size of the NFL the players who get paid play… case in point Wentz over their other guy Tyler heinickie

I think Danny White & Josh Heupel will not allow outsiders to make those kinda decisions… regardless of their contributions to NIL…

With NIL I get the argument about playing kids for fear of them transferring. But getting kids paid while they learn and grow in a system with Huepel is the positive side of this NIL thing. If hooker goes where we think he will, and somehow Milton puts it together next year. What qb wouldn’t want to come in, get paid, and wait for their number to be called. And if he’s as good as we think… he’ll earn the spot

With NIL I get the argument about playing kids for fear of them transferring. But getting kids paid while they learn and grow in a system with Huepel is the positive side of this NIL thing. If hooker goes where we think he will, and somehow Milton puts it together next year. What qb wouldn’t want to come in, get paid, and wait for their number to be called. And if he’s as good as we think… he’ll earn the spot
Agreeing with you here...

Indications are that Milton has it together this year.

This is the curse of NIL I think. No way UT is paying that much and keeping him on the sideline

No way they put the future of the program out there before he is ready for SEC football. You dont throw him out there for any other reason than hes better than everyone else. Put him out there too early before hes bulked up enough and knows the offense and he gets hurt and everything you are working for could be ruined.

I dont think he redshirts but also dont think he plays unless he is just light years better than Milton and ready to take hits.

No way they put the future of the program out there before he is ready for SEC football. You dont throw him out there for any other reason than hes better than everyone else. Put him out there too early before hes bulked up enough and knows the offense and he gets hurt and everything you are working for could be ruined.

I dont think he redshirts but also dont think he plays unless he is just light years better than Milton and ready to take hits.

He can play in 4 games and redshirt. A little experience but a whole year of development. That’s as long as Milton holds up his end of the deal

VN Store

Back