‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Kids want it all right now. Much growth takes place between the ages of 18 and 22. I fear many players are being fed a bill of goods at the expense of their college education. No player should live in poverty, but there should be healthy oversight to ensure the integrity of the sport as well as the proper development of student-athletes.

They never did live in poverty. Free Housing and Free Food. Better deal that most ..............

Last edited:
And most "regular" students graduate with $100K in student-loan debt.
National avg is closer to $32,000. Very highly specialized students accrue debt around the 100k mark like med students who's given salary equal it out as far as paying it back.
Edit: honestly if I was going to be a doctor I'd enlist my services in the military. They pay the debt and with special pay due to being doctors you're still going to be near or above the 6 figure salary.

Scholarship athletes don't have that debt..............and a degree to help them get a job and start making money immediately......
How many millions does a regular student make for the school? For those on academic scholarship, how much does the school make in concessions off of them? Typical perspective from someone like you.

VN Store

Back