‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

This is QB talent that gets you back to the promise land. His commitment can not be understated. Kudos to this staff to bring him in and early. Kids throws look automatic and precise. Can’t wait to watch him in Pantone 151

Said it before and I will say it again. Not saying he WILL be as successful as Lawrence was. But I find it hard to believe anyone wouldn’t say by looking at his frame and the way he throws that Nico doesn’t resemble Trevor Lawrence.

Grab the receiver's jersey as he goes by and hope the ref doesn't throw a flag.

Brings back mems of the Purdue game where we got called for breathing on receivers and they effectively stopped two Touchdowns with blatant interference that never got called.

Still angry at the refs for what they did to us in multiple games last year.

Said it before and I will say it again. Not saying he WILL be as successful as Lawrence was. But I find it hard to believe anyone wouldn’t say by looking at his frame and the way he throws that Nico doesn’t resemble Trevor Lawrence.
More similar to Marcus Mariota, imo. Really just the spitting image of Tua Tagovailoa. Stetson Bennett, meanwhile, is like a Lawrence clone.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I ain't gonna lie a small part of my BVS says to just sit him until he enrolls.After the Davis incident and the fact Nicos oline is really really bad just to much to risk iyam.Hes a competitor it won't happen but standing in the shotgun all nite with that line is gonna get him destroyed I'm afraid..

I ain't gonna lie a small part of my BVS says to just sit him until he enrolls.After the Davis incident and the fact Nicos oline is really really bad just to much to risk iyam.Hes a competitor it won't happen but standing in the shotgun all nite with that line is gonna get him destroyed I'm afraid..
Some QBs have that elite pocket presence that’s hard to coach… Bryce young may have the best I’ve ever saw in such a young guy… Nico has it at an elite level those guys are hard to sack and usually don’t get injured often Russell Wilson is another that just can feel pressure and rarely get sacked… I believe Nico will be fine and I can’t wait to see what he can do in Knoxville

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Some QBs have that elite pocket presence that’s hard to coach… Bryce young may have the best I’ve ever saw in such a young guy… Nico has it at an elite level those guys are hard to sack and usually don’t get injured often Russell Wilson is another that just can feel pressure and rarely get sacked… I believe Nico will be fine and I can’t wait to see what he can do in Knoxville
Aw laws, we already tawkin' Nico's pocket presents? Its only August.

Aw laws, we already tawkin' Nico's pocket presents? Its only August.
I always talk about it when I look at a Qb it’s one of the most important traits… DL are Getting more athletic by the year… your OL is going to get beat even if they are the best a Qb with elite pocket presence will minimize the damage when the OL gets beat and often turn them into good plays.

I always talk about it when I look at a Qb it’s one of the most important traits… DL are Getting more athletic by the year… your OL is going to get beat even if they are the best a Qb with elite pocket presence will minimize the damage when the OL gets beat and often turn them into good plays.
Sounds like you put these kids on a peddle stool.

I feel like this turns out bad more often than it works. Khalil McKenzie immediately comes to mind as a guy who (possibly) ruined his career by taking a year off from football.

I feel like this turns out bad more often than it works. Khalil McKenzie immediately comes to mind as a guy who (possibly) ruined his career by taking a year off from football.

It’s possible. But it’s also possible that KMac wasn’t the hardest worker and was coddled and let out of his workout obligations by a staff that routinely treated star players differently than the rest of the team.

Reactions: VolBalla2014

VN Store

Back