‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

And evasive spin move here
First time ive seen this aspect of his skill set to that degree of quickness

U see the way the kid goes thru his progressions?That can't be said enuff cause I know some guys in college rite now still don't possess that trait and maybe never will...We got us a good one fellas..!

Only a few athletes I ever known to have the most hype and yet still surpass it!

1) Michael Jordan
2) Lebron James
3) Peyton Manning
4) Deion Sanders

The list could be bigger probably. But MOST times the hype is waaaaay too much for any given athlete.

Nico, is building MORE hype on top of his already lofty status . He's not a legacy recruit, or some middle school phenom.

He's so good already. We could sign a bunch of talented 3 star WRs, and he is still going to throw up ridiculous numbers.

I'm too excited about this kid.
He's playing with Long Beach Poly now...i think he's going to bring them to the CIF (State championship). Which is ridiculously hard because of Mater Dei Santa Ana.

He's a taller, possibly more athletic Tua Tagavailoa with a stronger arm.

So far I'm encouraged by what's going on between his ears. Seems very level headed plus ultra competitive.

He's the number one prospect in the country imo.

Seldon also should be Top 10

Great comp and I believe he is more athletic than Tua. He just need to add weight and get stronger. No way he is not the best QB in this class and this class is hella talented.

Heavens no. With this kids arm talent, pocket awareness, I’m not comparing him to anyone, I think he’s gonna be the first Nico. Gonna be amazing to see what he can develop into.
At first appearance, he seems to be a bone-yard, but. . . some of his pictures show he has a good build and muscle proportion, especially for his age and height. You're right, he puts on 15-20lbs, he'll be good to go. . . probably a little of my homerism, but I feel like he has the potential to be one of the best QB's in decades.

VN Store

Back