‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I can assure you you are wrong.

2018 guys we got over UGA:
JJ Petersen
Alonte Taylor
Emerson
Gooden
Carvin

2019:
Wright
Morris
Crouch
Keyton
McCollough
Williams
Burrell

2020:
Lawrence
Bailey
Wideman
Whitehead
Bailey
Joseph
Mays
Eason

2021:
Willis
Nixon
Parker
Rucker
Young

But yeah we haven’t beaten Georgia for any recruits.

I don't think I can help you if you think we got 8 recruits over Georgia in 2020. That makes my head spin.

We got 8 recruits over Georgia's number 1 rated class. Imagine how good that class could have been had they not missed on 8 players that went to Tennessee.

Happy where we are with this kid.

Honestly, I think we asbolutely have to land a qb in the portal.

This years pretty weak as far as HS QB's go. May take HS & Transfer if you can. But, since its for depth, you can afford to be choosy. Not overly concerned, for now.

Kid will go to Oregon, been that way for a while now.

This years pretty weak as far as HS QB's go. May take HS & Transfer if you can. But, since its for depth, you can afford to be choosy. Not overly concerned, for now.

Pump the brakes

Reactions: #1GatorHater

I'm confused. You're happy with how we (UT) sit in recruiting Iamaleava, and you also know that he's going to Oregon?

No he hasn’t been going to Oregon for awhile now.

I'm confused. You're happy with how we (UT) sit in recruiting Iamaleava, and you also know that he's going to Oregon?
Yeah, considering Huepel is new to recruiting at this level, the investigation, our purported lack of plan for NIL. Yeah im glad tennessee is in final group for Iamealeava and not some dude with one offer out of Baylor HS, future project.

Who knows, maybe we land him. Its an uphill battle.

I don't think I can help you if you think we got 8 recruits over Georgia in 2020. That makes my head spin.

We got 8 recruits over Georgia's number 1 rated class. Imagine how good that class could have been had they not missed on 8 players that went to Tennessee.
Yeah just because they also had an "offer" from Georgia does not mean that we beat Georgia for them. Surely he knows that not every offer is committable.

VN Store

Back