‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I don’t think I have ever been more excited to hear about how a specific player practices than I have about Nico. Dude is going to be special. It’s just a matter of when it happens not if.

I agree. Seems to have all the tools. Best case scenario is that the get to learn for a year and watch Joe light it up.

Man really hope Milton goes out and tears it up I was also one of those banging the Hendon Hooker drum.Still to this day i wonder why we went with Milton.Hooker wasn't great but u could see with the rite system and coaching he had the ability to be good.He by far and away gave us our best chance at winning...

Hooker had multiple games starting against P5 teams,Milton had well um a strong arm and great measurables and a bunch of Michigan fans that were happy to see him go.I always felt like Heupel maybe pushed that a little to much.Anyways past is past but I'll ask u this...Do you trust Joe Milton tied 49-49 with 8 secs left to drive the field against Alabama to kick that game winning field goal??Exactly I don't think anyone can confidently say yes and if you do ur lying to urself...

Man really hope Milton goes out and tears it up I was also one of those banging the Hendon Hooker drum.Still to this day i wonder why we went with Milton.Hooker wasn't great but u could see with the rite system and coaching he had the ability to be good.He by far and away gave us our best chance at winning...

Hooker had multiple games starting against P5 teams,Milton had well um a strong arm and great measurables and a bunch of Michigan fans that were happy to see him go.I always felt like Heupel maybe pushed that a little to much.Anyways past is past but I'll ask u this...Do you trust Joe Milton tied 49-49 with 8 secs left to drive the field against Alabama to kick that game winning field goal??Exactly I don't think anyone can confidently say yes and if you do ur lying to urself...
How many starting QBs in college this year would you trust in that situation?

VN Store

Back