'18 CA QB JT Shrout (UT signee)

Just an observation but, looking at this kids follows on twitter. He follows Trump and I don't see that he follows anyone else political. Im just assuming that if he leans right politically. Berkeley could be a tough place to live for 3-4 years IMO.

Idk if you are into a bunch of nerds having battles Berkley would be cool. I remember seeing a guy in a baseball helmet and a painters mask bust a stick on someone's head and thought it was hilarious.

I was on Berkley's campus when there were people living in the trees.........
Interesting people there. I like it here better.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed. With the exception of Dobbs, no one else who has thrown footballs at this university since Bray graduated has been very reliable, consistent, or shown they can lead us anywhere with W's.

So, I'm all for a new staff's evaluation, and Pac-12 country seems to be a bit more fertile grounds for QBs than the south sometimes.

UT does well with the west coast QB's it seems.

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone think the Shrouts told them to look around for one?

Cal coaches were in scramble mode because he won't talk to them. 247 west coast national guy said earlier today they think he was flipped because they can't reach him so they are offering other QBs and pissed because they didn't recruit any QBs all year because they were sold on hom

Reactions: 5 people
Cal coaches were in scramble mode because he won't talk to them. 247 west coast national guy said earlier today they think he was flipped because they can't reach him so they are offering other QBs and pissed because they didn't recruit any QBs all year because they were sold on hom

If you look at his offers. He was just 1 big offer away from a possible flip IMO.

Understandable. Love it when it’s not us. :)

:eek:lol:

This is where football recruiting is brutal.

Hate it when it happens to us.

Reactions: 1 person

Bad sign if he isn't man enough to call them and tell them. Red flag about his character

VN Store

Back