'21 CA QB Jake Garcia

From 247:

Jake Garcia, Harbor City (Calif.) Narbonne- Miami could be among the big winners of the recent run on 2021 quarterbacks. Garcia is the Hurricanes’ top target and some of the other top challengers have landed a signal caller. Garcia recently came out with a top ten of Arizona State, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Miami, San Jose State, Tennessee and USC. While some programs with a commit could opt to take two, the Hurricanes have to like their chances and hold 83% of the picks in Garcia’s Crystal Ball.

Georgia is getting Caleb Williams so they’re out, Florida has the del rio kid so they’re probably not much of a factor, OSU got McCord so they’re not gonna be much of one either. Sounds like it’ll be us, FSU, Miami and the west coast schools

If Jerran Williams Miami’s QB lights it up the rest of the year. This would most certainly play in his decision. That is however highly doubtful.

I watched his game last night and he got a rough introduction to GA high school football. He was really tough though and picked himself up after getting hit almost every play by the Warner Robins defense and led Valdosta to a come back win. He was impressive.

I watched his game last night and he got a rough introduction to GA high school football. He was really tough though and picked himself up after getting hit almost every play by the Warner Robins defense and led Valdosta to a come back win. He was impressive.
Valdosta is a name I haven’t heard in years. They used to be a powerhouse. Whatever happened?

Valdosta is a name I haven’t heard in years. They used to be a powerhouse. Whatever happened?
They are still good, but they aren't in the highest classification anymore. They kind of got left behind by the Metro schools. Rush Propst is the coach now though so I'm sure he will bring them back to prominence. Showtime is filming a doc about their season.

VN Store

Back