'24 CA QB Elijah Brown

2024 QB recruiting is going to be fascinating for us. Is a bigtime bluechipper going to want to come in one year after Nico? Others have been able to stack them, so it's not beyond the realm of possibility, but won't be easy...

Hendon Hooker and Nico could easily change the recruiting of offense at Tennessee. As it has been said many time when you have your QB in place and he is productive it will recruit itself. If Hooker can have a productive season this year as expected and then Nico comes in and follows script for 3 years that could be enough to put Tennessee offense among the elite. The numbers are already there and when the talent matches tho numbers they could become top 5 top 3 in the country easily.

I like what I’ve heard about Tayven Jackson so far. I’m sure all of the talk about Nico has him focused and sounds like he’s going to make Nico work hard to beat him out. Competition is a great motivator, even a 5 star like Nico.
Nico would have to work like heck to start as a freshman.

QB sharing duties? What if defenses had to prepare for 4 legitimate receivers and 2 QBs each week?

Nico would have to work like heck to start as a freshman.

Debatable but u can guarantee Jackson is gonna make him earn it.I respect that shows heart and drive majority of people want things handed to them.Nico will have to earn it no doubt but kid won't sit long.He just has a certain flare to him I think will translate semeously

QB sharing duties? What if defenses had to prepare for 4 legitimate receivers and 2 QBs each week?
If you have 2 QBs you don’t have 1. Too much mental and rhythm gymnastics involved over the course of a game for a QB to be shuttled in and out. That’s why it’s not done.

If you have 2 QBs you don’t have 1. Too much mental and rhythm gymnastics involved over the course of a game for a QB to be shuttled in and out. That’s why it’s not done.

And the last time Tennessee tried that I went horribly wrong.

Watched the kid play last year. Solid as a sophomore and nice arm but elite tools around him. Gonna be hard to project as he didn’t jump off the paper on a team of studs.

VN Store

Back