6-3
CLASS OF 20
UPLAND, CA
(UPLAND)

Justin Flowe, Upland, Outside Linebacker

Rivals.com

Justin Flowe - Hudl

Last edited:
justin flowe continues to stay hot on the recruiting circuit, adding one scholarship offer after another.

"blessed and honored to say i received a scholarship offer from the university of tennessee," flowe posted on social media.

The volunteers join arizona state, colorado and florida as programs to offer in the last week. Flowe reported last week that oklahoma is recruiting him the hardest.

The 6-foot-3, 215-pounder ranks as the 247sports no. 1 outside linebacker in the 2020 class and no. 8 sophomore in the nation.

As a sophomore, the linebacker averaged 11.9 tackles per game. Upland went 12-1 in 2017 and reached the cif southern section division ii semifinals.

Flowe also was second-team american family insurance all-usa california.

Reactions: 1 person
“The Polynesian Bowl has become the hottest high school football all-star invitation,” said 4x Super Bowl Champion and Polynesian Football Hall of Fame Chairman Jesse Sapolu. “Justin will have an experience of a lifetime.”

The addition of Flowe makes the 5th player in the 247Sports Composite top 10 to commit to the Polynesian Bowl. Flowe joins quarterback DJ Uiagalelei, linebacker Sav'ell Smalls, offensive lineman Paris Johnson and defensive back Kelee Ringo.

"I'm going to visit a lot of schools in the South this weekend with my Premium 7v7 team," Flowe said. "We're flying in to Georgia to check out UGA and then going to check out Tennessee, Clemson, Kentucky, Louisville, Auburn and Cincinnati.

"On March 16 I’m going to Arizona State and I’m going to visit Miami on April 13. I still want to visit Texas and LSU later in the summer as well but don’t have any dates yet. I don't have a timeframe for making a decision right now. It could be at one of the All-American Games or I could wait until Signing Day. It just depends on when I'm ready and when I feel good about a commitment. I'm going to take all five of my official visits first and I'm still sorting that out now."

Would it be unofficial? Unofficial visits are huge when it's on their dime to go across the country. Should be back atleast 1 more time.
Someone mentioned he was traveling with his 7on7 team so one would think it's an unofficial visit.

We get this stud n a few years we could have the top LB core in the country with the other players we have now and will be here in may.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back