'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

Man if we get him. Lb core will be a strength going forward. Makes me😀
Man, if by some chance we don't cheat, I would cheat to land this guys commitment! He just has playmaker written all over him. I believe he could be the centerpiece to a UT defense that gets us back to the Glory Days. JMO

I swear if we get him and he comes in having the whole team doing his native war dance before a big game I’m liable to head butt the damn concrete wall I tear up with pride everytime I see those truly amazing to watch.
Here's the Maori Haka vs the Samoan Siva Tua. If that doesn't fire you up,I don't know what will.

In the video he said he would have 2 weeks to sit down and talk to his family and sort things out. If he takes visit to bama then that only give him one week. Maybe he misspoke. Maybe this is the "curveball" and he doesn't take his visit to bama. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Either way, VOL.
Toot toot to the hill

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
Here's the Maori Haka vs the Samoan Siva Tua. If that doesn't fire you up,I don't know what will.

Man I’m telling you! If he brings that energy out in like a Florida,Georgia or bama game I’m bringing war paint and smacking the opposing teams mascot it gets me everytime so so much pride watching that.

VN Store

Back