'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

This is all true. But after the last 15 years, can you really blame them?
So true...we have been gutted, and junk punched over and over and over and over for the last 15+ years...At this point it is illogical to not expect the worst possible results. I know I have BVS, you almost have to be a freakishly delusional optimist, or a Vol newb not to have it.

Everyone, let's take a deep breath here. First, we're all looking for something to go wrong, well because it has the last 9 years and we're in a dead news period as we wait for fall practice. But it doesn't mean this kid is leaving. Second, if he is going to leave then wish him well. As I've said, we want players who want to be Vols. One of the things that seemed to be characteristic of our teams going back to Fulmer's last couple of years was that we had some 4 and 5 star players who quit fighting late in the season to "protect" their hoped for future careers or simply because they had been talked into coming here versus living to wear the Orange. If running through the T isn't the greatest moment of your life until the day you die, you don't need to be here. GBO!

On the family moving here. I remember reading a article a couple months ago I think it may have been in The Athletic written by Ubben that stated the family was going to move east with Henry , but Henry asked them not to come. He could be second guessing that decision now.

200w.gif
OMG THAT WAS PERFECT

Reactions: m1al

VN Store

Back