'20 CA DE Sayeed Shah (PWO)

3 star is pretty high for a pwo correct? I'll admit I haven't really noticed the stars on pwos before. Might be way off base.

It's not unusual for us to get PWOs in this range. This kid's rating is on the higher end tho for PWOs.
Good for depth and u never know when a kid will be needed to step up like a Kendrick or Jumper.

So unless things have changed. You can draw up a document and have it notarized proclaiming that you intend to stay in the State Of Tennessee upon graduation and you can get your charged as in-state for you tuition.

I went to UT from 2007-2011 out of Florida. Paid out of state first year, and when the recession hit my parents could no longer afford it.

My options were being legally domiciled, which required release of my parents tax returns, which was out of the question or a signed form ftom an employer stating that I was working 40+ hours in the state of Tennessee.

I worked maybe 30 hours a week for 3 years and every semester had my employer write up a statement on company letter head worked 40+. Never asked for paystubs or any other proof.

If I found a loophole, I'm sure Jeremy Pruitt can.

It's not unusual for us to get PWOs in this range. This kid's rating is on the higher end tho for PWOs.
Good for depth and u never know when a kid will be needed to step up like a Kendrick or Jumper.
Brett Kendrick wasn’t a walkon...do you mean Jacob Gilliam?

Reactions: Sleegro
Sweet walk-on.

I remember reading an ESPN article years ago when Urban had Florida rolling. I remember the author (can’t remember who anymore) noting the talent of their walk-ons, how their practice squad was as talented as most or more mid-majors and the effect that must have on the competition during practice. That’s always stuck with me. Def undervalued.

Reactions: ChiTownVol
This guy goes to the same school as Darion Green, #14 CB and the 4th highest not currently signed, and we may be looking for a corner still. I have no idea what the relationship between these two is like. It's probably just a coincidence, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Narbone is loaded with talent. The have a 5 star QB in 2021 (next year)

Reactions: GoVolsDR
[QUOTE="kamoshika, post: 17704913,

Sidenote: Narbonne HS was 8-1 this year but because they had several players who were later found to be ineligible, the City Section forced them to vacate all their wins.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a resume for Miami, but I'm glad we got him.

So unless things have changed. You can draw up a document and have it notarized proclaiming that you intend to stay in the State Of Tennessee upon graduation and you can get your charged as in-state for you tuition.

Takes way more than that

The easiest way is to seek a common market degree and that happens with a lot of Tenn athletes that aren’t on full scholarships

In 8 games this season for one of California's best teams, Shah had 41 tackles w/ 11 TFL including 7 sacks.

Sidenote: Narbonne HS was 8-1 this year but because they had several players who were later found to be ineligible, the City Section forced them to vacate all their wins.
Reggie Grimes type stats...

VN Store

Back