'20 CA DE Sayeed Shah (PWO)

So does that mean Tee just committed a recruiting violation?

I don't think retweets are against the rules. I've seen many retweets about visits and other things that they normally wouldn't be allowed to talk about. Not sure why a retweet is different, but it is.

Retweets and likes were made legal a few years back

Also the school can release walks ons once accepted into school and a room deposit is paid

In 8 games this season for one of California's best teams, Shah had 41 tackles w/ 11 TFL including 7 sacks.

Sidenote: Narbonne HS was 8-1 this year but because they had several players who were later found to be ineligible, the City Section forced them to vacate all their wins.

Last edited:
Pretty strong for a kid to PWO from the left coast. Out of state tuition waved?

So unless things have changed. You can draw up a document and have it notarized proclaiming that you intend to stay in the State Of Tennessee upon graduation and you can get your charged as in-state for you tuition.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Pretty strong for a kid to PWO from the left coast. Out of state tuition waved?

It depends.

There are reciprocal agreements in place between some schools, where if certain major is not offered at a public school in state A, then the student can get the instate tuition rate at a participating public school in state B. My great nephew will be able to attend UT if he majors in Analytics even though he lives in GA (UGA and I guess the other public schools don’t offer this as an undergraduate program), and pay TN in state rates.

These are reviewed for renewal every year by the colleges BTW, and I have no idea if TN has this with CA schools.

VN Store

Back