'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

I originally thought that Rattler was going to make them much better. I am starting to think I was wrong about that. There is a possibility he doesn’t even start.
Who's the other possibility? Even if Rattler loses the battle just slightly, he'll still start the season till they find a reason to pull him.

Otherwise he'll leave.

Then why when you look at UT..you see our transfers?

I just looked again it is both. Guess plus and minus to be within the number. My bad
Oh if you click on the team, yeah for whatever reason it takes you to all transfers. Guess they don't have a separate page yet.

But the transfer rankings are just based on kids that are incoming, not in and out, otherwise our number of commits would be in the negative haha.

Then the same guys are also included in the Overall rankings (HS + JUCO + Transfers) which is the new gold standard. Especially with transfers taking up such a large share of the overall pie, they really can't be ignored anymore and to do so would lessen the value of one's ranking. Really hoping On3 is able to include them soon as well. Rivals and ESPN...idc because they don't matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back