'19 CA ATH/WR Horace "Bru" McCoy (Tennessee commit)

I haven’t read this whole thread, so forgive me if I’ve missed it, but has VQ said we’ve been in contact here?

Super talented, but doesn’t fit the mold LA Vol says our athletic department is going for with the off field issues.

They said we would pursue when he first announced. AP mentioned in pod today there are some I to dot and t to cross in that one before a decision is made aka find out the deal with his off field stuff and make sure it don’t bite you

Reactions: Gilbert
Swain saying that he thinks UT is in a good spot with Bru however his court case for domestic violence has to be closed in Cali before he can transfer anywhere.

Me, as I read this post:

wtf-what.gif

His USC highlights aren't very impressive from 2020. He looks like more of a possession receiver. His HS highlights are pretty good, but mostly as a LB, RB, and return man. He looks like kind of a poor man's Deebo Samuel.

Reactions: BigSteve09
His USC highlights aren't very impressive from 2020. He looks like more of a possession receiver. His HS highlights are pretty good, but mostly as a LB, RB, and return man. He looks like kind of a poor man's Deebo Samuel.
I will gladly take a poor man’s Deebo.

if he's a big body with dependable hands, that can move to the other side of the ball if he isn't what we think, then that sounds like a guy worth trying out

Reminds me of watching another Tillman. Limited film though due to the issue.

I think of another USC WR transfer that didn't have impressive highlights...that one worked out pretty well in the end when he got a HC and staff here that knew how to use him.

Swain saying that he thinks UT is in a good spot with Bru however his court case for domestic violence has to be closed in Cali before he can transfer anywhere.
6C903A13-D2D3-4204-A426-1EC3A5BBB74A.gif

Yeah he doesn’t seem to have been a very good receiver but neither was Tillman or Velus prior to this year. It’s possible that Heupels offense is a kingmaker for that position based solely on how much stress it places on CB’s.

Maybe, but neither were Velus's before Heupel. If he can run routes, he'll be open...just make the catch. Please and thank you.

Yeah he doesn’t seem to have been a very good receiver but neither was Tillman or Velus prior to this year. It’s possible that Heupels offense is a kingmaker for that position based solely on how much stress it places on CB’s.

You could see the potential and talent in the Oregon game though I will say.

Well, he was declared innocent. Accusations do not make people guilty. So anyone tweeting those things are only showing their own idiocy.
Oh, I get it and I agree. The Fulmer Cup was totally made up by Florida or Georgia pukes, I forget which. Just know someone like Woke Dan is going to have something to say about it.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

VN Store

Back