BYU vs. Utah

After watching the second half, I’m feeling better about our chances. We should definitely win, but I don’t want to jinx anything! As many have already said, the only thing BYU really have going for them is their qb, and he’s nothing to write home about. But anyway, I’m done for the night. Have a good one folks!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
You should be. This isn't the same UT teams of the 90's.

Yep. This has been a .500 or so program. Utah is #14. I cannot recall the last time UT was ranked. BYU will be a tough game for us. Personally, I see it as a toss up. We need some big plays on offense and some take aways to win it.

You brought up the UT teams of the '90s. I sat there and watched Clemson cruise past GT last night and I thought to myself that Clemson reminded me of our UT teams with Manning at QB. Seems a lifetime ago.

Reactions: 08Vol
We will have to see how our lines hold up. That's the only I could see BYU.having an advantage. Their D line didnt impress but our OL has been a disaster

Yep. This has been a .500 or so program. Utah is #14. I cannot recall the last time UT was ranked. BYU will be a tough game for us. Personally, I see it as a toss up. We need some big plays on offense and some take aways to win it.

You brought up the UT teams of the '90s. I sat there and watched Clemson cruise past GT last night and I thought to myself that Clemson reminded me of our UT teams with Manning at QB. Seems a lifetime ago.

I don’t disagree with your assessment, just your measuring stick. Utah is a preseason #14. We knocked off a late season #12 last year that played an SEC schedule. They very well could be a better team than us, but that preseason ranking proves nothing.

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia

VN Store

Back