Byron Young flying

He’s a great kid and great story. Maybe I was a little too harsh. My point is that I would expect D Barnett numbers with his talent.

I hope he makes a like, I just find it “sad” that we didn’t see more sacks from his position.

DB was truly a great player for us at DE. Anytime a player gets mentioned in the same context as Reggie White your talking an elite player.

But we didn't use BY as a true DE but as an edge guy, so not sure you should be looking for the same type of numbers from him.

Will say even if we had used BY in the same scheme Jancek/Shoop used I don't see BY with the same type numbers.

Reactions: Remy
DB was truly a great player for us at DE. Anytime a player gets mentioned in the same context as Reggie White your talking an elite player.

But we didn't use BY as a true DE but as an edge guy, so not sure you should be looking for the same type of numbers from him.

Will say even if we had used BY in the same scheme Jancek/Shoop used I don't see BY with the same type numbers.
4-3 and you had Barron playing other side, so yes, he was playing essentially the exact position.

4-3 and you had Barron playing other side, so yes, he was playing essentially the exact position.

Both were playing the LEO position, which a tweener position of LB/DE.

Young became one of the SEC’s top EDGE rushers in his first year playing for Tennessee. The junior college transfer recorded a total of 46 tackles, 20 solo, 5.5 sacks, and an interception. His 5.5 sacks were tied for the best mark on the team with fellow linebacker Jeremy Banks. Young sports a six-foot-three 243-pound frame, which is ideal for the hybrid LEO position that he plays.

Tim Banks gives update on changes Byron Young has made ahead of 2022 season

Tim Banks gives update on changes Tyler Baron has made ahead of 2022 season

Thanks 🤡 The subtle point I was making that everyone knows it’s flying. It’d be like if there was a 45 inch vertical and someone said “wow he can jump.” Or looking at Chris Johnson’s 40 and saying “that’s fast.”

Capiche?

Thanks 🤡 The subtle point I was making that everyone knows it’s flying. It’d be like if there was a 45 inch vertical and someone said “wow he can jump.” Or looking at Chris Johnson’s 40 and saying “that’s fast.”

Capiche?

If you had to explain it, must have been a fail.

Reactions: CaliVol2009

Capiche?
Subtle and excellent 🤡 statement, got it.

Reactions: Helton1
Jan 6 - 155.6
Jan 13 - 152.8
Jan 20 - 151.9
Jan 26 - 151.3
Feb 3 - 150.3
Feb 10 - 148.4
Feb 17 - 149.7
Feb 24 - 149.6
March 3 - 149.3

Forgot to post on Friday, but here it is.

With ALL due respect to Coach Madden...

You CAN'T "Coach" SPEED...you either got it...or you DON'T...no matter WHAT you're wearing...
The strength coach can add speed. When the kids know the plays and don't think and play fast they gain speed.

Reactions: VAVol85
The strength coach can add speed. When the kids know the plays and don't think and play fast they gain speed.
you can't make a slow person fast ...you can make people slightly quicker than they are. I mean outside of losing huge amounts of weight and changing their body structure.
like dropping 50+ pounds and dropping their body fat by a ton.

Reactions: TAF

VN Store

Back