Buying VOLS Game Used Jerseys!!!

aredfox28

imma 5 star
The store at the stadium, that's where I got my game worn jerseys, they have the game worn helmets too..the jerseys are like 60 dollars, the helmets are around 250.00

Majorvol23

Go to the Orange & White game ... they have a table set up with piles and piles of used football jerseys. I think i remember seeing some basketball jerseys, but mostly football. Reasonably priced at $60 or so.

Oh, btw, the table is at the meet & greet on the practice field.

Last edited:

Flipdaddy

I am interested in buying any game used Vols football, baseball and basketball jerseys you may have. I will pay top dollar. Please let me know what you have!
I have a #7 official team jersey from the season right before we went to embroidered numbers. its not game worn but its the real thing. Also I can tell you how to spot a fake.

mcompton

I have a jersey that Joey Clinkscales (#86) gave me to wear to a Fla game in Gainesville. It's an away jersey from that era. It just sits in a drawer. He told me he wore it during a UGA game. Make me an offer...

TVolRedsox

The store at the stadium, that's where I got my game worn jerseys, they have the game worn helmets too..the jerseys are like 60 dollars, the helmets are around 250.00
Hate to tell u but a game used Jersey is not at all $60.00........i sold one given to me by Jonathan hefney for $450, but if u find that deal and you hesitate your insane!

Nashvol2

Vol For Lifer
Hate to tell u but a game used Jersey is not at all $60.00........i sold one given to me by Jonathan hefney for $450, but if u find that deal and you hesitate your insane!
Haha. I believe that he is thinking the OP means a replica jersey. The OP collects actual game worn jerseys.

VOLnMiami

It depends on where you find it and the condition of it and the player who wore it and etc etc...I have bought several game used jerseys for $50-60.00...From UT and several other schools for the collection part of the hobby...I used to buy game used UCLA jerseys for around $35.00...I had stacks of them....Now a days some of the DEALERS out there will try and rip you off by selling you one worn by a 2nd string punter for $300.00....Ridiculous...Go to the athletic departments and ASK if they sell the old used jerseys and how much they want....You might be surprised just how cheap they are.

I am interested in buying any game used Vols football, baseball and basketball jerseys you may have. I will pay top dollar. Please let me know what you have!
I dont have a game used jersey, BUT i have a jersey #10 signed by peyton manning, al wilson, terry fair, erik ainge, and robert meachem? maybe you might be interested?

VN Store

Sponsors