Butler thinks Tennessee is scared!

I wouldnt really say im scared. Its more that i fear that butler will end our season. Because i think they will.

I wouldnt really say im scared. Its more that i fear that butler will end our season. Because i think they will.
We're gonna send Butler back to Indianapolis with their tails tucked between their legs and I hope they don't look to Peyton for solace because that ain't happening.

I'm not scared of a bunch of white boys that play in the Horizon League with strong losses to Wright State, Cleveland State, and a decent loss to Drake. They should be the ones scared. But I am a little nervous :p

If we play any kind of defense from the guard positions we will win this game. The question is will we.
Our guys have been getting their ankles broke by any half decent point guard they've seen in the last month and a half.
Those guys have got to elevate their game or its not going to be a very long run in this tourney.

We just looked really slow on defense today, whether it was with ball pressure or on our hedges on the ball screens. Lets hope we have our legs under us on Sunday to put pressure on their guards

I'm the one who started that thread on the Butler Board.

Personally, I wouldn't say that we think you're scared, but judging by the opinions of many people posting on this board, I just don't see a lot of confidence on your part. It is kinda iffy. Some of you are very confident, and some of you aren't.

When it all comes down to it, it doesn't matter how we feel about the game though. I'll be honest, I'm very confident. None of that matters though. Results matter.

Personally, I wouldn't say that we think you're scared, but judging by the opinions of many people posting on this board, I just don't see a lot of confidence on your part. It is kinda iffy. Some of you are very confident, and some of you aren't.

When it all comes down to it, it doesn't matter how we feel about the game though. I'll be honest, I'm very confident. None of that matters though. Results matter.

how can we be confident after today's game? We somehow beat American and you guys just dismantled a very good USA team. It's going to be a dogfight and we've got to play our A game to beat Butler

Hey I've got an idea (maybe somebody should write this down for posterity) "that's why they play the games". There isn't a player or coach in the University of Tennessee system that is scared of anything Butler.

Hey I've got an idea (maybe somebody should write this down for posterity) "that's why they play the games". There isn't a player or coach in the University of Tennessee system that is scared of anything Butler.

as Bruce has said numerous times "We'll play anybody, anywhere" :rock:

I know... you're right. Now listen to me and read around this board for yourself. Some of you guys aren't very confident. That's all I'm trying to say. There's a difference between not confident and scared. I don't think you're scared.

Nice thread. The one poster had good point that Bruce knows what is coming from his time in the Horizon league.

Did he have much success against you guys at UWM?

PS- I love kittens.

VN Store

Back