Butch will coach till a loss...........

I am just as frustrated and angry at what is going on (even checking twitter every day to see if there is any news regarding Jones). I know Jones is on a must win till the end of the season. So nothing is going to change regarding Jones and his coaching status till he losses. Which I would love to watch Tennessee win out and go 8-4 (4-4) BUT if they do I am sure Butch will still have his job. I don't know what to pull for

next loss means we get a new coach

5 more wins means Butch will stay for a one more do or die year and go 7-5 (at best)
dont worry- if a team cant score -how can they win? WE will lose most of the games left.

Any Head Coach would be a fool to want to come to Tennessee with this idiotic fan base. 2 years ago Butch was the best thing since sliced bread, now everyone wants his testicles on a platter. Wonder how You folks would feel if your boss had his foot in your ass all the time. Butch brought us back from the depths and now he catches hell because we are having a down year. I'm glad all of yalls lives are so perfect everyday. Butch, my apologies for these asswipes and hope you land on your feet in greener pastures. Sincerely an embarrassed Tenn. fan of over 50 years

Define greener pastures. This is absolutely the highest level of coaching Jones will see.

Reactions: 1 person
Any Head Coach would be a fool to want to come to Tennessee with this idiotic fan base. 2 years ago Butch was the best thing since sliced bread, now everyone wants his testicles on a platter. Wonder how You folks would feel if your boss had his foot in your ass all the time. Butch brought us back from the depths and now he catches hell because we are having a down year. I'm glad all of yalls lives are so perfect everyday. Butch, my apologies for these asswipes and hope you land on your feet in greener pastures. Sincerely an embarrassed Tenn. fan of over 50 years
Uncle Lou?

I am just as frustrated and angry at what is going on (even checking twitter every day to see if there is any news regarding Jones). I know Jones is on a must win till the end of the season. So nothing is going to change regarding Jones and his coaching status till he losses. Which I would love to watch Tennessee win out and go 8-4 (4-4) BUT if they do I am sure Butch will still have his job. I don't know what to pull for

next loss means we get a new coach

5 more wins means Butch will stay for a one more do or die year and go 7-5 (at best)

Maybe you didn’t hear the news....we lost again TODAY, 42-7. How many more freaking losses do you need? If we lose to Ky next week, you gonna get on here and do this all again, saying it’s gonna take another loss to get Jones out?

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe you didn’t hear the news....we lost again TODAY, 42-7. How many more freaking losses do you need? If we lose to Ky next week, you gonna get on here and do this all again, saying it’s gonna take another loss to get Jones out?

45-7
:good!:

Tennessee is not beating Kentucky

That is not my wishes, just what I have heard from national commentators and local sports guys. I am 100% with ya man.

I thought we were pretty much all in agreement that Currie was waiting to fire Butch after the Bama loss. Why do we all of a sudden think he gets yet another chance against Kentucky?

Then go root for ole miss and their "class"

I thought we were pretty much all in agreement that Currie was waiting to fire Butch after the Bama loss. Why do we all of a sudden think he gets yet another chance against Kentucky?

Because of the AD history at Tennessee. I fully expect Currie to screw this whole situation up.

Butch is probably already back in K-town watching film on how he can improve for next Saturdays game.....LMAO..This clown will be here till the end of season.

VN Store

Back