Butch Jones

JACK8254

Even though Butch was the worst game manager in recent memory, I believe that he worked very hard and put his heart into improving Vol Football. I am surprised that he hasn"t taken another job in a power 5 conference. The man could recruit - look at all the NFL guys he hooked. Thoughts ? Why is he radioactive?

Reactions: Boogie
Even though Butch was the worst game manager in recent memory, I believe that he worked very hard and put his heart into improving Vol Football. I am surprised that he hasn"t taken another job in a power 5 conference. The man could recruit - look at all the NFL guys he hooked. Thoughts ? Why is he radioactive?
Because of the way he treated people behind the scenes, he's a grade A POS

Butch, is that you? Shouldn’t you be prepping for a game instead of trolling the Vol board?

If I didn't know better, I would swear Butch was still the Vols coach.....based on the amount of threads and attention he gets on Volnation!

tenor.gif

Read these two books and you’ll know. And you’ll ask why UT hasn’t been sued for the way he treated his players.
“Decade of Dysfunction” by Mark Nagy
“Empowered” by Celina Summers and Tom Mattingly

Please moderators, this guys name doesn’t deserve a thread title. Nuke this crap, please.

Butch preferred small fast linemen to big slow linemen. Will not work in the SEC. He should have been reminded of Bear Bryant's answer when asked which he preferred: "I prefer big fast linemen."

He’s a pariah in the coaching community and his last couple of years he had a difficult time even hiring assistants. Also, when your year five turns out to be the worst season in program history, that’s kind of a black mark on your resume.

he lost to Vandy, with a sugar bowl on the line, with Dobbs, kamara, Barnett, and gaulden....
Yea he was ******, but we were more competitive across the board....on avg a 3 pt diff vs FLA, 7 vs UGA. Bama was the only one that stomped us

Barb.....is that you?

VN Store

Back