Butch Jones???

Is this guy gonna get a job this off-season? Even as a positions coach or coordinator? No one wants to hire him? I assume his agent floated MD last year, CSU & Rutgers this year to help his cause. But jeezzz, it'd be nice to at least mitigate some of his buyout and free up some cash. (Great hire Dave!)
I despise Botch.....lots.

He sucks ! Nobody in their right mind is going to hire him as Major program Head Coach. The best TN can hope for is he gets a position coach job at a decent program that pays a nice salary to offset the overall sum of his buyout. Never ever should have been hired here ! Thank you Dave Hart you sorry peckerwood !
A job as a position coach....what position is he qualified to coach? We didn't see a lot of player development while he was here.

Reactions: Billy Ratliff
He sucks ! Nobody in their right mind is going to hire him as Major program Head Coach. The best TN can hope for is he gets a position coach job at a decent program that pays a nice salary to offset the overall sum of his buyout. Never ever should have been hired here ! Thank you Dave Hart you sorry peckerwood !

I see where Taggart has been hired again as a HC, so one would think Jones could get hired also.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Saban said if I bring him water he will be my best friend.
6883E3F5-6B3E-40B1-8B52-4A002524E68A.jpeg

Reactions: tbh
Amazing that the scum of scum (Petrino, Briles, Freeze) all seemed to be able to find work after their public screw ups. But not Botch Jones. The title IX lawsuit now will be a hurdle he can’t cross. He needs to set his sights on Div 1-AA.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I could see him at a New Mexico St or Akron type school but def not another power 5 school like Tennessee ever again he’s enjoying that buyout money now and making 30k a year bringing Saban coffee and washing his windows.

Yep.....And when he joined Saban's staff as his car and window washer, he probably thought he was going to get himself a shinny NC ring to wear and wave around. Funniest part about it so far is that since he joined up with Saban, Alabama has not won the championship and have not looked near as good as they once were. Maybe Butch's effects are taking Alabama down brick by brick.

Oh, I'm sure IF he really wanted a job that he could have gotten one (such as the Rutgers deal).....But I think he's enjoying the $35k job in hopes f getting a ring before his payout from TN is completed. And.....I am hoping not!!!

We pay boy butch over $208,000.00 per month, and have been every month of his 8,200,000.00 buy out. We should be paid up (boy butch paid off) by 2021. A big thanks to all the boy butch fans, past and present.

Reactions: RollerVol
sometimes people remember more than you want them too...ain't that right Butch...Karma is a *****...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE HOOSIERS!

Does Saban realize his offense has declined since hiring Jones? he cannot be helping, GA's can/do break down film. I'm surprised he's still with bama, frankly.

Do you realize you are wrong?
2017 - AL - #13 scoring offense (pre-Butch)
2018 - AL - #3 scoring offense (w/Butch)
2019 - AL - #2 scoring offense (w/Butch)

Were gonna Sue his a** once his contract is done. I'm surprised he didn't take a high school coordinator job to rub our face in it. I almost typed something about Butch Jones and prostate cancer but I deleted it. Still sticking to my 2019 resolution to be a better person.

On what grounds are you going to sue him? Butch interviewed for two HC jobs this year. Glad you are not my lawyer.

Reactions: 08Vol and pimo1
Yeah, apparently the CSU job was all but his, until the title IX stuff came into play.
GBO!!
Funny thing is, if he would have gone and gotten a coordinator position somewhere instead of hiding in Sabans shadow while milking the university, his exposure would have overshadowed a lot of these title IX lawsuit fears.

VN Store

Back