Butch Jones to Arkansas State

I'm surprised any program would accept him as HC after the stunt he pulled here at Tennessee.

Saban had to run him out to make room for Bama Gump to come back and let UT pay for it same as Butch.

I think that Butch will be a much better coach after working for Saban for a few years. I mean look what it did for Dooley and Pruitt.

Thinking back about our track record of giving out the worst contracts and hiring the worst coaches, I remembered this gem. Basically sums up our administration for the last 2 decades.

When Butch got hired:
Jimmy Cheek ate a booger?
Then they replaced him with Beverly Davenport who was so utterly incompetent they couldn’t fire her fast enough and tried to get her to be a professor. I’m telling you, UT’s incompetence goes way up to the top. Simply firing coaches is not going to be a long term solution at UT when all the people doing the hiring are retards. Up to the board of directors. And even though UT Athletics is an obvious symptom, they’re failing the university and the state in many more ways. I know it’s kind of a joke about the legislature or governor doing something, but they really need to get serious about putting competent people in charge of the university system.

VN Store

Back