Butch Jones should have been given another year to turn things around. Change my mind.

He and Fulmer with exact same records their last 4 years.
This is pure insanity. The talent, the culture, the physicality of our players, the attitude within the Anderson Training Facility and all throughout the program was complete crap after year 4, and year 5’s 4-8 season under Jones exposed all that.

As it turned out, the 247 expose that got many anonymous quotes from within the building telling us that Jones was an insecure little tyrant who was well in over his head while sprinting away from even semi-reasonable expectations for a once great football program was spot on the money, despite all the protestations from guys like you in the fan base.

Not only no, but hell no to your premise here. If anything, Jones never should’ve gotten the 5th year.

giphy.gif

Me reading the title of this thread.

You can blame the 2016 season. Had the best roster in a decade and shat the bed vs SC and Vandy. Then busted in 2017. Buh-Bye. Fulmer got his second chance and deserved it. BJ--not so much.

This is a 3/10 troll post.

You got me to respond, so I’ll give you that. Football season can’t come soon enough.
Yep probably someone posting to create controversy. However if butch had won the sec east those two years he should have, he most likely would have gotten another year. Maybe

VN Store

Back