Butch Jones Post Game Show LIVE now

"we had just one turn over which is one to many" thats all I could stand to listen to.

I couldn't even listen to 30 seconds of this. Nothing more than a bunch of bull**** excuses once again

It might be time for Butch to look up some tape on the last days of Phil Fulmer... there were some gems in there that we might enjoy hearing again.

Reactions: 2 people
Seriously, if someone will squeeze a pack of ketchup over his head I'd be happy.

These players are too talented and deserve better than to have to wait for Butch to learn how to win close games against quality teams.

Reactions: 7 people
What can he say at this point? As he says, there is a lot of film of him in this position. Cannot get it done.

I'm not giving up on Butch yet, but tonight was flat out embarrassing. The fact that he couldn't rationalize a reason to go for 2 with the amount of time left on the clock is baffling, to say the least. He has mis-managed the game too many times for it to be attributed to youth, officiating or bad luck. More opportunities were blown in this game than the Oklahoma game. John Jancek's play calling late in the 4th (specifically on the 4th downs) were also pretty suspect. I don't know how he's going to get this fanbases trust back this year after gift wrapping wins for Oklahoma & Florida. This fan base will be at his throat for change (and deservedly so). Gonna have to shake up the offensive staff a bit and Im looking at you Coach Mahoney & Coach Z.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back