Butch Jones' impact of a new wave to install plays

This guy was in charge of all the "little" things when he was here at UT. He was too stubborn to let anyone else do their jobs, so he failed. Saban is a manager of people. You could put him in a non football setting over a corporation and I dare say he would be successful. He seeks out folks he thinks would fit in his system and then lets them do there job. Maybe Butch has learned his lesson. I liked the one line in the article where he says he can just sit back and SLOWLY study what he did wrong. The only reason is, he isnt having to scramble to find a job since he screwed us out of a few million... I just wonder if he had a cigar in his mouth while he was trying to sell the idea about the jumbotron?

Reactions: Orange Swagger
tenor.gif

Reactions: HalfullVol
So staff at an NCAA institution can donate large items to athletic teams with recruitable athletes?

this was my question. I know boosters are prohibited from providing benefits to the coach of a prospect, wouldn't college "coaches" also be prohibited. Weren't there a couple highly rated players at Knoxville Catholic last season that had offers from Alabama at the time?

Last edited:
Reactions: savannahfan
WHY DO SO MANY VOLS FANS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT LYLE ALLEN JONES?????????????? It's as if they're secret lovers who have to bring him up so frequently. Or perhaps he has them subconsciously mesmerized and they just can't help themselves.
4296.gif

VN Store

Back