Butch Approval Rating Thread

How do you feel about Butch Jones

• Total voters
After South Carolina I gave him a C- letter grade for season after this F. Failure. Should be fired

Embarassing. Failure. 2-2 vs vandy lolol. Our team regressed from last year. Recruiting is falling off. He's toast.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry guys. Been a defender throughout. He has to go. Ill be here to support the team in the bowl. Ill be back next season but there is just no way around this one.

Ill throw my name in for PJ Fleck, Kyle Wittingham, Willie Taggart, Derek Mason, Troy Calhoun, Charlie Strong, .....None of these guys are proven but, I don't think it will be any worse.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch choked. He is not the man to lead this team. Outcoached by the two worst coaches in the SEC east. From the prospect of playing in the Sugar Bowl to being in the toilet bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
Lost to candy 2 out of 4 times. No Player development, Cronyism at its best with coaching staff and completely unable to manage a game.

I like butch, but he has done all he can do for us. Open up the xxxxxing check book UT and hire a winner

Reactions: 2 people
He'll be back next year, and we'll have more head scratching losses. Can't wait to hear his excuses tonight

Injuries dur.

Injuries leave wideouts open.

Injuries make linebackers disappear.

Injuries make seniors forget how to play football.

Injuries only happen at UT. No other team has to deal with them.

lol everyone on this board who thought we could compete in the SUGAR BOWL is delusional. we will not compete in any bowl this year. truth is killing me.

Wow.............................................................
Between Butch and Holly........................................
I don't know, what to say........................................
I can't wait for softball season!!!

All of his damn coach speak and stuff is so annoying now. If he could win then idc what he says. But now it's ridiculous. Fire him now.

Vandy isn't horrible...but they don't have our talent. Another sh1tty loss that shouldn't have happened. At this point, this is who we are, you can't afford the Mercedes SUV so you get the Chevrolet SUV, because it's the best you can do so you live with it...for now.

I keep getting "timed out". I'm on my mobile phone. Is this what happens when the server crashes?

VN Store

Back