Build your team for $10

I would obviously spend the $4 on Reggie White as he is the best to ever play the game. I think mobility is just too important for QBs today so I would take Hooker over Peyton for $3. RB is not as important to me as that is more about the O-line so I will gladly take Travis Stephens at $1 leaving me $2 for Carl Pickens.

I would obviously spend the $4 on Reggie White as he is the best to ever play the game. I think mobility is just too important for QBs today so I would take Hooker over Peyton for $3. RB is not as important to me as that is more about the O-line so I will gladly take Travis Stephens at $1 leaving me $2 for Carl Pickens.
We are talking about college Reggie White. Berry was a better college player.

I saw something like this on Redditt and figured it may be fun since we are in the offseason doldrums to do it with just Tennessee players.View attachment 532846

Hooker $3
Stewart $2
Pickens $2
Berry $3

Hooker is as good as or better than Manning for the college game.
There isn't much difference between RBs and it's a less premium position.
Pickens is a no-brainer, since he's the best WR to ever play for Tennessee and is woefully under-priced (oddly, the 2nd best is Price, and he's at $1).
Berry is a game-changer on defense and is arguably the best defensive player ever at UT (White was injured most of his UT career)

Also, I wouldn't even put Haynesworth on here, based on his college career. He didn't do much at UT. Henderson should be in that spot. Or Al. Or Mayo.
I wish Shuler and Dobbs were on here instead of Kelly and Tee too.

Give me Peyton and Reggie and I don’t need anyone else off that list. I’ll take Alvin Kamara, Robert Meachem, Derrick Barnett, Al Wilson, Cam Sutton, and Jason Witten for $0 each. Keep the change ya filthy animals 😎

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
I saw something like this on Redditt and figured it may be fun since we are in the offseason doldrums to do it with just Tennessee players.View attachment 532846

Kelly, Stewart, Pickens, Haynesworth, Price, and Carter.

I got six , and my six are pretty good. It's like I said. We can't replace Giambi. But maybe we can recreate him in the aggregate.

Reactions: Hacksaw

VN Store

Back