Budget Cell Phone Providers

VolNRaleighNC

Anybody have any good experiences or recommendations with cheap(er) cell phone providers? Currently with Verizon and looking at a more cost effective option for (2) lines. Maybe Consumer Cellular or MVNOs like Mint, Visible, etc.

I've has some luck with US Mobile in the past as well, but I think they're on T-Mobile/ATT-compatible networks(?). They have some multiline deals, as well as typical and then build-your-own sorts of plans.

I've heard pretty decent things about Mint.

Reactions: VolNRaleighNC
Switch. Don't care for it, switch again. I've used several with no issue. Mint. Visible. Also a couple I'm forgetting. Currently I'm on Google Fi but probably moving my 3 lines to mint again soon.

Xfinity/Comcast, we pay $15/mo for two phones. That is sharing one gig. We don't live on our phones so we have never been over one gig. Unlimited data is $30/mo per phone I believe.

We've had cricket for years, and love it. Only real difference is you have to straight out buy your phone, but no issues with service. We have 4 unlimited lines with hotspot for $118 a month.

Not sure if it's considered budget but I saved a TON on my phone and Internet by switching to Spectrum mobile.

How's the service with Spectrum's mobile service and customer support? I've had no issues with them from a home internet perspective, but have seen some wide-ranging (mixed) reviews on the mobile service.

How's the service with Spectrum's mobile service and customer support? I've had no issues with them from a home internet perspective, but have seen some wide-ranging (mixed) reviews on the mobile service.
No issues with service. They use Verizon towers. Haven't had to use customer support yet.

Reactions: tbh
you are pretty much on your own. although they have a random smattering of retail service stores.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back