Bucket List

boeninghaus

This year I was able to make significant strides on knocking out some of my UT bucket list items. This season didn't end the way that we all wanted it to, but this season is one that i'll never forget.

*I was able to purchase season tickets for the first time. (probably not a big deal to many of you, but living in Gallatin, work schedules, and refusing to buy a hotel in Knoxville makes this one a challenge for me.)

*I knocked out visiting all of the SEC East stadiums this year.

*This Saturday will mark my 12th game of the season, and with only Vandy and the bowl game left to attend I will be able to say that i've been to every game home and away in a season.

My next long term item is visiting all of the West stadiums. My question for yall is what is on your Tennessee Vols Bucket list?

Attachments

• stubs.jpg
    stubs.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 6 people
That's impressive. Congrats! My bucket list just consists of sitting in a row where everyone is under 250 pounds.

I know, its a lot to ask for.

Reactions: 6 people
Nice work, OP!

I made it to 6 games this season

App St.
B@B
UF
A&M
Bama
Mizzou

A&M was my 2016 bucket list trip even over the B@B.

Would like to go to a game at Auburn & Ole Miss down the road.

Reactions: 1 person
National championship before I die.

Also, I'm from Gallatin as well. Live in Knoxville now though.

Sugar Bowl is actually on my bucket list, may have a chance!!! :crossfingers::crossfingers:

Others are SEC Champ Game and, of course, a NC Game!! :rock::rock:

Been a season ticket holder since 2010. I doubt I'll attend every game until I'm retired.

I want to visit all the opposing stadiums (been to FL, SC, and UGA)

Watch the SECCG (with the Vols in it).

Watch the Playoffs and NC game.

I attended Vols games at Missouri & Texas A&M in last two years. So I have been to a game at all SEC stadiums except Vandy.

Has just never seemed that important to fly into Nashville from Denver for Vandy. Guess I just need to bite the bullet in 2018 & knock that off the bucket list.

That's impressive. Congrats! My bucket list just consists of sitting in a row where everyone is under 250 pounds.

I know, its a lot to ask for.

I'm right at 250 (well at least before I throw down on some petros) am I acceptable? Haha

9 games for me this season. Missed Ohio, A&M, and USCe.

All the SEC stadiums is on my bucket list as well. Have 10/14 right now.

B@B was special to me because I helped design the trophy, but I did have a blast at A&M until the end of OT. I'm definitely hitting Auburn in 2018and I hate that I missed our last game at ole miss.

Nice work, OP!

I made it to 6 games this season

App St.
B@B
UF
A&M
Bama
Mizzou

A&M was my 2016 bucket list trip even over the B@B.

Would like to go to a game at Auburn & Ole Miss down the road.

I attended Vols games at Missouri & Texas A&M in last two years. So I have been to a game at all SEC stadiums except Vandy.

Has just never seemed that important to fly into Nashville from Denver for Vandy. Guess I just need to bite the bullet in 2018 & knock that off the bucket list.

I get it. You should plan a nice long weekend in Nashville, I'm sure you could find a fair amount of mischief outside of attending the game at UT west.

Such a refreshing thread at the moment! Thanks OP. On my list is taking my 3 nieces to a game at Neyland when my sister in law will allow, few more years yet. Cannot wait. Would love to eventually get season tickets, too but gotta move somewhere more conducive to travel first.

I want to see the BIG ORANGE play in a Rose Bowl. That will require playoffs in a particular year but it is easier than joining the BIG10. I know they were there before I was born but I wasn't there...

I will more than likely attend the bowl game this year as well.

On my list are a few games that dont involve UT. I want to see Ohio State Vs Michigan, want to see a white out at Penn State, Notre Dame, and the red river rivalry. Really want to see the venues and environments all over.

I've yet to make it to an away SEC game. Always wanted to see the Vols at Jordan-Hare, Bryant Denny, and Death Valley.

VN Store

Back