Buc-ee's

They're hiring starting at $15/hr. I see the sign when driving to the house
Man. This store is amazing and no wonder they employee's are nice, they pay them 15 dollars a hour. Wish they had one in my town I would tell my son to get a job there.

I can see them putting one near Ocala, FL to the get the I-75 & Turnpike traffic.

You go to Gulf Shores 5 to 6 times a year, What do you do there?[/QUOTE

Basically, getting ready to retire there. Gulf Shores is the only beach I have found that my wife, son, and myself really, really like and enjoy. It's a long way from Gatlinburg, but we think it is well worth the distance. Also, I have a business idea I want to try once we make the move to Gulf Shores, so we are traveling down now to do some research.

Reactions: VolnJC and joevol33
Kinda excited for the one in Crossville. May even see about being a manager. 0 experience in that realm but still

It's going to cause a nightmare for traffic at Genesis Rd with it's location. That intersection isn't built for it. Not going to be fun navigating it.

Place is a sleeping giant for development imo...OWA is expanding with an indoor waterpark so there is now an affordable theme park option nearby...we live about 30 minutes from there around Point Clear

Reactions: MR_VOL
[/QUOTE]="MR_VOL, post: 19953592, member: 61278"][/QUOTE]
@MR_VOL
Cool, I haven't been there except for driving through once. So what you plan on starting?

="MR_VOL, post: 19953592, member: 61278"][/QUOTE]
@MR_VOL
Cool, I haven't been there except for driving through once. So what you plan on starting?[/QUOTE]I

I could tell you, but then I would have to......well, you know the rest. I will say this, I believe tourists would enjoy it.....they seem to in Gatlinburg.

Reactions: rocytop2624
="MR_VOL, post: 19953592, member: 61278"]
@MR_VOL
Cool, I haven't been there except for driving through once. So what you plan on starting?[/QUOTE]I

I could tell you, but then I would have to......well, you know the rest. I will say this, I believe tourists would enjoy it.....they seem to in Gatlinburg.[/QUOTE]
So you're opening a taffy and shine store?

They're hiring starting at $15/hr. I see the sign when driving to the house
Macon area is also building, so that gets 75 north and south of Atl. I think one is planned between Montgomery and Atl so with one in Anderson that would cover 85 until you get to FL or Gulf Shores/Mobile. Look out NC; beaver invasion pending.

No place better to celebrate the fourth in my opinion. Big, Loud, Texas, Meat, and Fossil Fuels. Don’t ask where you can charge your Tesla and get an impossible veggie burger at THIS store 😂

eeKFKbzNa8Kgq3TTDleVWhYYO_Z0SBidg1nnxROYTXiNyNkY0N2bqJWA8j_5ejH4mPVF2Pm0nsbRQhjNKk8g7Ml0jLf0UyesXq9PkkFAtWcHM8UNF-iAt_c2ED__9clyUf_IsWNoTUWUqVXf8SE

VN Store

Back