Bubble Watch !

It's a shane when they wrote lady vols win 3rd straight...all I said was Haha

12 seeds are actually the lowest. In fact, I believe we moved up from the 12 line we were on last week.
I cannot recall a single Power 5 team seeded lower than 11 = and here are the 12 - 16 seeds in Charlie Creme's Bracket
12 seeds Belmont, Quinnipiac, Bucknell, James Madison
13 Seeds UC Davis, Hartford, Lamar, Penn
14 Seeds Idaho State, Little Rock, Missouri State, Wright State
15 Seeds Fla Gulf Coast, Mercer, VCU, Radford
16 Seeds NC A&T, Robert Morris, Southern, NM State

Reactions: Momto2 and djtee
Question about Carter from A&M. How do you defend her - switch different bodies on her - box and 1?

This is where they miss Annie. She's the perfect kind of player to guard Carter one-on-one.

I don't think you can zone TAMU. Wells and Carter are good enough from deep that you run the risk of them having too much time to shoot and getting in rhythm, and Carter will find gaps to penetrate. Box and 1 will have a lot of players out of rebounding position. And TAMU has two big posts who can board. I think man is the best option, with Jackson and Green alternating the task of guarding Carter.

Reactions: mlindsay
There are a lot of automatic qualifiers for winning their conference. They take up the 12 thru 16 seeds. If you are an at large team 11 seed or better were right now number 43 of 44

One big threat to Tennessee is if a strong mid-major is upset in their tournament, it is likely that they will get an at-large bid...thus taking away a spot that was presumed to go to one of the bubble teams. At this point, Tennessee needs to win the games they should win, score an upset or two, hope that Auburn and Georgia tank, and pray that the mid-major conference winners also win their tournaments.

One big threat to Tennessee is if a strong mid-major is upset in their tournament, it is likely that they will get an at-large bid...thus taking away a spot that was presumed to go to one of the bubble teams. At this point, Tennessee needs to win the games they should win, score an upset or two, hope that Auburn and Georgia tank, and pray that the mid-major conference winners also win their tournaments.

Lets just win the rest of them.
Starting with MS Sunday

VN Store

Back