Bubble Watch !

Holly's got this team on the right track. Her leadership will lead this team into the tournament.

Seriously Holly, we're very thankful for everything you have done during your entire employment at the University of Tennessee.....unfortunately at this point we are looking to head a new direction. If you'll get with the front desk secretary she'll have your severance check available. As a thank you for your dedication we will be contacting you about some behind the scenes positions that we have here in the athletic department. Also thank you for being a loyal poster on Volnation.

Last team in. Hope this is a wake-up call because the LVs are going to have to play catch-up the rest of the season.

Holly's got this team on the right track. Her leadership will lead this team into the tournament.
Yeah I call BS. They will lose a few more before the season is over. Few days ago I predicted 15-16. I could be right or dead a— wrong....

I don't even see how they are on the bubble at this point. IMO they should be outside looking in. The LV's lost 6 in a row, and not all were very good teams.

Unfortunately I agree, we are on the outside looking in unless we win the rest of our games aside from MSST and make a deep SEC tournament run, like to the final. I think if we win out and lose to MSST we still have a chance of being in the field.

Though that means beating a couple of tough teams in Texas A&M and a much improved SC team after a rough start. Not to mention rematches with both Missouri and Auburn, we couldn't beat MIZZOU on our home floor, I don't like our chances in their gym with home cooked officials. Auburn will be more confident after having seen us lose so many games in a row. Not going to be an easy row to hoe.

Holly has a lot of work to do and she can bring up getting Meme back is a priority all she wants. But that will not fly in the face of the committee, When Meme was in the line up it was awful so she and whoever is on that bandwagon good luck.

Reactions: T.J.
The LVs have dug a very deep hole by losing to bad teams. Now they're going to have to beat better teams to make the NCAAT. Winning @MSU, @aTM, @Mizzou and vs. SCAR is going to be very tough, with or without Meme. We'll see how how much continuing the NCAAT streak means to them.

The LVs have dug a very deep hole by losing to bad teams. Now they're going to have to beat better teams to make the NCAAT. Winning @MSU, @aTM, @Mizzou and vs. SCAR is going to be very tough, with or without Meme. We'll see how how much continuing the NCAAT streak means to them.

You are 100% correct Holly has dug the team into a deep hold by losing to bad teams. This is why sometimes you throw leadership out the window,

Reactions: T.J.
At least a 6 and 3 finish and maybe one win in the SEC Tourney gets us off the bubble. Of course need to make the tourney although were not going very far this year. We will be on the road best we can hope for even with a huge finish is probably 6 to 10 seed.

Yeah I call BS. They will lose a few more before the season is over. Few days ago I predicted 15-16. I could be right or dead a— wrong....[/QUOTE

I see five games in a row that we will likely lose, (Mississippi St, Auburn, Missouri, Texas A&M, and South Carolina.) Vanderbilt could be book ends.

VN Store

Back