BTO’s Purdue Postgame Report

I look at Aidoo sitting there on the bench with 3 fouls at the 10 minute mark and say, get in there and get to the spot first. No one knocks you off that spot, push his ass into the upper deck and get him angry. Then flop when he comes back at you. It was just too easy, gotta get that adrenaline flowing. Something, anything, just do something.
Ridiculous. Edey knocked people off their spot all night and nothing was called. And you want Aidoo to push Edey into the upper deck??? 😂😂😂😂 That’s a joke. Awaka was pushing him with everything he had and couldn’t budge him and he is strong as an ox. I’m not sure he even felt Aidoo leaning on him.

I look at Aidoo sitting there on the bench with 3 fouls at the 10 minute mark and say, get in there and get to the spot first. No one knocks you off that spot, push his ass into the upper deck and get him angry. Then flop when he comes back at you. It was just too easy, gotta get that adrenaline flowing. Something, anything, just do something.
I would advocate biting.

Reactions: gainesvol82
I'm an idiot... saw this bumped and THOUGHT it was for the Elite Eight game instead of the first matchup in Maui.

:oops:

I'll just say that I 100% disagree with the take that DK disappeared in the 2nd half.

1st half: 18 points on 7 of 14 shooting
2nd half: 19 points on 7 of 17 shooting

So if you want to be disappointed in some guys I'd add Aidoo in place of Knecht he's our 3rd leading scorer and our leading rebounder and didn't help us at all in either category.

I think foul trouble limited Mashack & Awaka, they both were having really solid games defensively for us. (and both fouled out)
My god how do yall not see that his post is from November in the first matchup? Not the most recent one good lord

Reactions: VolPack22
I’ve been having fun watching everyone attack BTO over it but I couldn’t take it anymore I love all of you like family and was suffering from second hand embarrassment

Soon as I posted my reply I was like "son of a bitch!" I was like no way bTo made that comment about DK after he had 2 of the most balanced halves of his career scoring 😅

Also a short turn-around off a very intense Creighton game in which he played very high minutes. Tired legs?
Pay attention to the dates. This thread was after the first time we played Purdue at the Maui Invitational.

Pay attention to the dates. This thread was after the first time we played Purdue at the Maui Invitational.
Okay, but still think the short turnaround combines with Zeigler minutes vs Creighton might have hurt him against Purdue in E8 matchup.

VN Store

Back