BTO’s Mississippi State SECT edition postgame report

I just want to see today’s game called the same on both ends for a change. It seems like we have been getting the short end of the whistle for a couple of months now. Take that back we HAVE been getting the short end. If it’s fair on both ends we win 75-70.
Wish I could be there Go Vols!

Complete team effort. Contributions from all. Especially Kyle Alexander. When Kyle shows up, the rest just falls into place. Hitting open shots. Rebounding and defending. Does he even realize how good he can be?

Reactions: feathersax
Alexander was the player of the game last night and probably secured an invitation to an NBA team preseason camp.

Magic Johnson was in the arena last night scouting.

Tennessee has a 33 percent chance of getting a number one seed in the NCAA Tournament.

Bone and Turner had 17 assists last night and if they continue playing at that level, UT will win the SEC Tournament.

I personally don’t think that was a coincidence.
LSU "won" the #1 seed in the SEC. They got the easier path to the title game, and blew it. If we had a three way tie, I think UT and UK would've been set up to play in the title game.

LSU "won" the #1 seed in the SEC. They got the easier path to the title game, and blew it. If we had a three way tie, I think UT and UK would've been set up to play in the title game.

I thought if it was a 3 way tie it still would have ended up the same seeding.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
LSU was 16-2, and beat UT and UK. UT and UK were 15-3, and split. UK(Of course) got the 2 seed.

LSU was 16-2, and beat UT and UK. UT and UK were 15-3, and split. UK(Of course) got the 2 seed.

Yes and if LSU had lost to UF and ended at 15-3, they still would have gotten the #1 seed because they beat both of us, and I assumed the tiebreaker that already gave UK the #2 seed would have been the same then.

Yes and if LSU had lost to UF and ended at 15-3, they still would have gotten the #1 seed because they beat both of us, and I assumed the tiebreaker that already gave UK the #2 seed would have been the same then.
All things being equal, in an alternate dimension, where LSU beat UK, UK beat us(In the only UK/UT game), and we beat LSU, all having the same SEC record, The SEC would've set it up to where UT and UK would most likely meet in the Championship game. Just my opinion.

All things being equal, in an alternate dimension, where LSU beat UK, UK beat us(In the only UK/UT game), and we beat LSU, all having the same SEC record, The SEC would've set it up to where UT and UK would most likely meet in the Championship game. Just my opinion.

Um...ok.

Admiral was unconscious. The dunk stands out but his turn around 3 from the corner with the shot clock expiring was just as impressive. If he and Kyle play the way they did tonight all throughout the tourney... look out
reminded me of Chris Lofton

Reactions: Vol49er
The first tiebreaker is the one that counts and that was the Auburn since Auburn was ranked higher. Cant go to the Bama game.
I know. I just through that in there. Hey! We beat The Zags! They didn't! LOL

VN Store

Back