Bruce on ESPNU Right Meow

Here's what Brian Williams has to say about it via Facebook:
"Brian BigBaby Williams: Never been apart of or seen a team that has worked this hard and I mean everyone n its making everyone better knowing there teammate is trying to be better...funny thing is none of this is mandatory vol nation we looking kinda of scary we got 15 monsters ready for the world"

Let's focus on the message, not the grammar lol.

Yeah no biggee on the poor grammar. He'd take grammar to the hole....
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well he isn't going to come out and be like were a top 25 team, we will win the east, and make it to the sweet 16. That would be very, very cocky not confident.

so he's not going to be like Calipari and say that the SEC is worthless he's here to win a National Title. Because then when you get beat in the Elite 8 with a team that has as much talent as the Sacramento kings, you are a failure by your own definition.

I'm glad big baby thinks we're gonna kill it. I hope we do too. Florida will be good though and you can never underestimate the talent of the youth at Kentucky. This season will be fun to watch...especially when the Vols are the cream of the crop in the SEC.:pirate:

...meow

Yeah no biggee on the poor grammar. He'd take grammar to the hole....
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well, of course...

he's only about 6'1'' and 45 years old.

MV5BMjEyNjkxODM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU3NDE1Mg@@._V1._SX100_SY136_.jpg

I thought he was awesome. He made AK his b*tch. He was like the SECE is the overly dominant side of the SEC and AK was like well and Bruce was like you know it is and he was like yeah you are right. haha!

Then later they got in a little spat about how the tournament seeds are done for the SEC tourney and Bruce roasted the SEC W again!

VN Store

Back