Bruce on ESPNU Right Meow

So he thinks we're a Top 25 team but might finish 5th in the SEC East. Trying to keep expectations low?

Not watching it but I'm guessing that he's just trying to play the conference's toughness up a little bit, much like Cal in the C-USA.

Right. He started off by saying Florida is going to be really good this year, Kentucky is just reloading, Georgia has 2 nba-players, Vandy will also be solid. He totally snubbed South Carolina!

I don't see Florida being all that great...my hate for them may be clouding my judgment though

I don't see Florida being all that great...my hate for them may be clouding my judgment though

I think they have the talent to be, but they've had some nice talent the last few years but never really played up to it. So, until they prove that they can, I think they've finish 3rd in the East behind UK and UT

Here's what Brian Williams has to say about it via Facebook:
"Brian BigBaby Williams: Never been apart of or seen a team that has worked this hard and I mean everyone n its making everyone better knowing there teammate is trying to be better...funny thing is none of this is mandatory vol nation we looking kinda of scary we got 15 monsters ready for the world"

Let's focus on the message, not the grammar lol.

VN Store

Back