Bruce on Cold 'Za again

Talking about TBA and PP, and OSU. Saying again that we have matured but haven't changed that much. He said again that they have gotten better to more of a degree than us because they finally got used to playing with Oden.

And what's a BP interview without a chest painting question?

They like him because he doesn't give coach-speak answers.

I watched like 20 minutes of Cold Pizza this morning and they had a coach on I forget who it was. The guy had the personality of a rock. He also talked in a mono-tone voice and when the host tried to joke with him he didn't really get it and it was just basically awful.

They like him because he doesn't give coach-speak answers.

I watched like 20 minutes of Cold Pizza this morning and they had a coach on I forget who it was. The guy had the personality of a rock. He also talked in a mono-tone voice and when the host tried to joke with him he didn't really get it and it was just basically awful.
You sure that wasn't Majerus on Mike & Mike? He's a hoop stud, but he needs to get on up out the broadcast bi'ness.

You sure that wasn't Majerus on Mike & Mike? He's a hoop stud, but he needs to get on up out the broadcast bi'ness.

I want to say it was Jamie Dixon from Pitt because they started talking about how they were about to play his good friend from UCLA.

Anyway thats where the host made the joke about the UCLA's coaches daughter being a student at Pitt, and he just smiled like a goon and didn't play along with the joke. Also every answer he gave before that could be summed up in "We need to play hard". I hate coaches like that man.

Fulmer "coach-speaks" alot but at least he throws some southern funnies in there, such as: workin' like heck, goshdawg-it, etc...

I want to say it was Jamie Dixon from Pitt because they started talking about how they were about to play his good friend from UCLA.

Anyway thats where the host made the joke about the UCLA's coaches daughter being a student at Pitt, and he just smiled like a goon and didn't play along with the joke. Also every answer he gave before that could be summed up in "We need to play hard". I hate coaches like that man.

Fulmer "coach-speaks" alot but at least he throws some southern funnies in there, such as: workin' like heck, goshdawg-it, etc...

No one, and I mean no one, "coach-speaks" like Erik Ainge. He has taken it to a new level.

"We just gotta take 'em one game at a time"

"I just want to do my best to help the ballclub, and God willing, things will work out"

...I know it's boring, just WRITE IT DOWN.

Pearl was the first guest on Mike & Mike in the morning this morning, I even made a post about it. :eek:k:

Golic or Greenberg: Which one do you hate worse?

Golic, because he plays the I'm just a big stupid jock I'm such a simple kind of guy. Everything goes back to him in the NFL or playing at Notre Dame.

Greenberg is okay but I still can't stand him. His pop culture guy routine gets on my nerves too.

The thing I hate the most is the absolute slurping of people that appear on their show. Also their comedy and all their stories and responces are rehersed.

Colin Cowherd runs circles around them in intelect and sports knowedge.

VN Store

Back