Bru will be the man next season

Bru will still be absolutely vital to this offense. But as far as yardage Squirrel will be the guy that puts up crazy stats. Bru does a lot that isn’t appreciated by casual fans.
I laughed out loud when he caught the pass on the side and blew off the defensive back by four yards.

Any chance he holds it down better than Hyatt or Tillman?
He’s 6’3 225. He’s a big boi !
I think chances he matches them are pretty high especially since he’s one of a few people with actual experience in our offense. My thoughts are he shines over Rem as our true number 1 receiver. Squirrel makes his share of splash plays as you can’t hide that bois speed

Production for Bru this year and he’s all about it 🍊

Keyton's clutch catch vs. Florida is one of the best I ever saw.... Certainly don't sell that man short.
This one cannot be topped...

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL CATCH, one of the best I’ve seen in my 64 years.

Reactions: 67Vol
Crazy how good our WRs played against Clemson with all of them coming up big when needed. Bru grabbing that ball with the Clemson defender all over him for that first touchdown, Keyton making a big catch over the middle on 3rd down followed immediately by that td reception when Clemson was gaining momentum, and all squirrel did was just lead everyone in yards and had a nice touchdown himself.
Think it would be wise to grab another wr in the portal at slot but don’t believe we have a huge drop-off next year if we don’t.

UPGRADE? Have you not watched VOLS FOOTBALL this year. The man has made some OUTSTANDING CATCHS.

He has made some memorable catches, and I admit he has skills, but he's clearly the #3 WR, and if you look at all of his grades by game and for the season, there is room to upgrade.

He punishes defenders. I wish we had more guys on offense like that.

He has made some memorable catches, and I admit he has skills, but he's clearly the #3 WR, and if you look at all of his grades by game and for the season, there is room to upgrade.

He filled in and made some great catch’s, I don’t think they targeted him enough to really show how good he is. More balls = better grades. I also think Joe is comfortable with Merrill, he didn’t play much but came down with some high throws from Joe during mop up plays.

He seems to make a catch or two then he goes silent. Given that Tillman and Hyatt were both out, I'd have thought he'd be seeing a lot of balls vs Clemson yet he finished with 4 catches for 48 yards. Not sure how much that changes next year. Just because he's a senior?
I didn't actually see it due to camera work, but I have noticed defenses zero in on him. The Clemson D was sending one safety to shadow his portion of the field.
He creates a lot of opportunities for the other receivers.

I hope Bru and Milton put in the work in the offseason. If they do, we can be as good or better on offense next year.

Bru will be the new JJ and Cedric Tillman. White will be the new Hyatt. Then there’s Keyton who has really stepped up this season. I do t think we’ll miss a beat with the WR group next season. Remains to be seen if Milton can continue to improve.

Bru will be the guy in critical situations. He plays X so he'll be lined up 1 on 1 a lot. We have a very solid WR group even after Hyatt and Tillman. Still have Merrill to back up the other 3 and some freshmen coming in

Reactions: sechamp2012
The man next season. That catch he made in the back of the end zone Friday was great. He had the catch of the year against bama. Looking forward to seeing what next season brings for him

Difficulty of that catch in back of end zone is is most likely underrated by most spectators. Ball was a bullet and McCoy positioned his body to make a GREAT grab for that TD.

That said, I can’t wait to see Squirrel White next year. His speed along with Milton’s arm is going to be something to watch i.e. big plays.

Bru should get the ball a lot next year. He is so physical with the ball in his hands much like Jennings used to be. Screens, slants, digs (with Squirrel on same side running go routes) which will lead to double moves etc….he just needs to continue to improve his speed and perfect his route running and he will be a tough matchup for anyone 1x1. He doesn’t need a lot of separation because he is big enough to shield defenders.

VN Store

Back