Bru Returning!!!!!

So some fella with web page posting privileges on Saturday Down South named Parker Gilliam (whom I've never read before) submitted an erroneous report with known factual errors (Ramel Keaton will not return, he is out of eligibility), and bases the lead of his story--Bru McCoy's expected return--on some other fella's tweet, that fella named Matt Zenitz of whom I've also never heard, and all Matt Zenitz has to back his update is the nebulous phrase, "The current belief..." The current belief is that McCoy will return to the Vols.

No source, not even a "sources inside the program" or "family members tell us," nothing even that squishy, just "the current belief."

I'm sorry, I'd be excited if we had valid reports Bru

Reactions: Tombo7
Where's the haters who said he'd never play again as he lay on the turf?

c'mon. Time to man up and apologize.

Awesome news. That WR room needs some leadership and toughness.
Hell yes. Not the fastest but he’s the guy you want the ball going to when you need a first down. He will knock the absolute hell out of you in the open field as well when he has the ball or when he’s blocking for another receiver.

What???

What are you even meaning to accomplish with this??

Who tf was hating??? Did you see his injury!?
Nobody would have been surprised if he quit football after that.
So he obviously hasnt given up, but what haters are you talking about???

Use better language or just shut up..

Literally not one fan said anything that was hateful towards Bru...

The only question is if hed be back or go pro.

Huge, both for the catches he’ll make and maybe moreso for run blocking and blocking on bubble screens. Very balanced WR room: quick, speedy slot guy in Squirrel, two long striders who can take the top off the defense in Brazzell and Thornton, and a gritty, strong possesion receiver in Bru.

Add Staes and Davis to the mix, plus some contributions from Leacock/Nimrod/Matthews and Nico is going to have a nice set of tools at his disposal. Now just figure out left guard and we’re cooking!

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Nobody who said or insinuated that was remotely happy about it, dude. It was a horrible-looking injury. To a medical layperson, the knee-jerk fearful reaction was understandable, even if best not expressed on the internet.

Reactions: irish1485

VN Store

Back