Bru McCoy update

VolForLife83

“Been really exciting to see just his growth,” Josh Heupel said of McCoy’s rehab at a Big Orange Caravan event this week. “I had our strength staff record him the other day as he was sprinting in the indoor, and he looks really natural. The gait is fluid. The speed is coming along really well. Man, just I’m really excited for him. There’s a big forest that you’ve got to go through with the injury that he’s had and he’s had to do this multiple times for different reasons. It’s fun to see him come out the other side of the forest, and really excited for Bru.”

“He should be ready,” Heupel said. “He’s in a position to have an elite summer and be ready to roll.”

Gotta admit, I was a bit concerned about Bru's history when he signed with UT.

Oddly enough though, the guy has become one of my favorite Vols over the past couple of years

Tough as nails and haven't heard a thing about him that doesn't directly involve football.

Looking forward to seeing Bru dominate some people this fall.

They’re not the only players playing those positions. Kinda sad that has to be explained to you.
…….you literally just named QB1, RB1, and the two best WRs and said they were the most important skill position players.

Yeah, of course they are. The best players at the positions are the most important.

Kinda sad that has to be explained to you.

Yup, we have the speeders to break a game open; but sometimes you just gotta have that possession receiver who can get that extra yard to get you past the chains
Hopefully Thornton and Brazell can provide some more options for possession receivers too. With their size they are likely candidates.

…….you literally just named QB1, RB1, and the two best WRs and said they were the most important skill position players.

Yeah, of course they are. The best players at the positions are the most important.

Kinda sad that has to be explained to you.
Look DH! Others have said that portal transfers and newcomers were the key to TN’s offensive success such as Matthews, Brazzell, Thornton, Staley. I was simply stating the ones that have been here will be the key. Lewis may surprise at RB.

Look DH! Others have said that portal transfers and newcomers were the key to TN’s offensive success such as Matthews, Brazzell, Thornton, Staley. I was simply stating the ones that have been here will be the key. Lewis may surprise at RB.
That’s not what you said, though.

Next time, say what you mean to say.

VN Store

Back