Bru McCoy is already getting reps with the QB’s.

That seems odd. Did he play QB in HS?
One would assume that's not just QBs. Probably some of the QBs, TEs, and WRs who are voluntarily working out together in Brentwood this week.

Remember, there are no practices right now. Just working out with S&C staff, and whatever voluntary stuff the lads do themselves.

That's why there aren't 25 guys in the photo. It's not all of them, just the ones who wanted to devote this week to gelling as a group and improving their skills.

The question why Brentwood is interesting, though. Maybe one of the lads' parents live there and are having them all over? We used to all go crash the home of my Long Island buddy's parents when I was in school....like up to 10 of us at a time for a long weekend, lol. [I didn't say thank you enough to them]

Or maybe a local HS coach offered to put them up, give them access to his facilities? No idea.

Just glad to see them putting in the work together and enjoying time with each other. Good team building.

One would assume that's not just QBs. Probably QBs, TEs, and WRs who voluntarily working out together in Brentwood this week.

Remember, there are no practices right now. Just working out with S&C staff, and whatever voluntary stuff the lads do themselves.

That's why I think there aren't 25 guys in the photo. It's not all of them, just the ones who wanted to devote this week to gelling as a group and improving their skills.

The question why Brentwood is interesting, though. Maybe one of the lads' parents live there and are having them all over? Maybe a local HS coach offered to put them up, give them access to his facilities? No idea.
Yeah, I misinterpreted the thread title. For some reason I thought he was getting reps at QB, but he's just getting reps at WR with the QBs. Oops. Feel dumb now.

Joe Milton is a freaking monster!! Ha

Is that Milton 3rd from the left. Good grief I thought it was Princeton Fant or somebody? Is that Hooker (edited from Milton) in the center, orange shorts? He either looks small or our receivers are tall.

Last edited:
Is that Milton 3rd from the left. Good grief I thought it was Princeton Fant or somebody? Is that Milton in the center, orange shorts? He either looks small or our receivers are tall.
Hopefully he worked on his willingness to use it.

Is that Milton 3rd from the left. Good grief I thought it was Princeton Fant or somebody? Is that Milton in the center, orange shorts? He either looks small or our receivers are tall.
#3 is Joe Milton. #5 is Hendon Hooker. I think Bru McCoy is #8, as someone else guessed earlier.

Still hoping someone will show up in the thread who can name all 10, in order.

And Hendon only looks short because every one of those guys is over six feet. Hendon is 6'4".

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
#3 is Joe Milton. #5 is Hendon Hooker. I think Bru McCoy is #8, as someone else guessed earlier.

And Hendon only looks short because every one of those guys is over six feet. Hendon is 6'4".

Left to Right:
Jack Jancek
Gaston Moore
Joe Milton
Kaleb Webb (Really just a wild guess here)
Hendon Hooker
Cedric Tillman
Grant Frerking
Bru McCoy
Tayven Jackson
Walker Merrill

I think I’m probably 9/10 here but that’s only because 9/10 of their Instagram handles are tagged in the photo… I really have no clue who that dude is between Milton and Hooker, guessing it’s a receiver based on the gloves and he’s roughly the same height as Hooker (6’-3” ish).

Last edited:
Left to Right:
Jack Jancek
Gaston Moore
Joe Milton
Hendon Hooker
Cedric Tillman
Grant Frerking
Bru McCoy
Tayven Jaclson
Walker Merrill

I think I’m probably 9/10 here but that’s only because 9/10 of their Instagram handles are tagged in the photo… I really have no clue who that dude is between Milton and Hooker, guessing it’s a receiver based on the gloves and he’s roughly the same height as Hooker (6’-3” ish).
Thanks, brother!

And...Walker Merrill is from...Brentwood, TN. So it looks like the Merrills invited the gang to crash at their place for a few days or a week, and Walker got permission from his old coach for them to use the field while there.

Awesome. Thanks again!

Left to Right:
Jack Jancek
Gaston Moore
Joe Milton
Hendon Hooker
Cedric Tillman
Grant Frerking
Bru McCoy
Tayven Jaclson
Walker Merrill

Does this mean Tillman is coming back?

Thanks yeah I meant to say Hendon #5.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
If they are informally working out, love seeing Tillman and Hooker participating.

VN Store

Back