Brooklynn Miles

Interesting timing. I thought UK was deep at PG, but although they have a lot of small-ish guards on their team, none of them are stars besides Patterson. And then there's Massengill, who will likely be starting PG after Patterson graduates. She could theoretically be the PG of the future if she distinguishes herself in a class of good but not great PGs. Tennessee needs her more, but UK will be a pretty good team for the next few years even after Howard graduates.

You forgot UK also has pg Jada Walker in the class of 2021

Very glad to see Miles commit. I thought it was going to happen in May and then by the time we got to the middle of June started to think she wasn't coming here. She has been very strong on Tennessee since May took a while but she is a Lady Vol welcome to Tennessee.

Very glad to see Miles commit. I thought it was going to happen in May and then by the time we got to the middle of June started to think she wasn't coming here. She has been very strong on Tennessee since May took a while but she is a Lady Vol welcome to Tennessee.
Kids like to do this on their own schedule. Look at Fudd. She is making the UConn fans crazy.

It obviously took TN a while if she wasn’t offered until April so no surprise it would take a while for her since she wasn’t desperate. There had to be others higher on the board plus KJ did not know she was having two guards bail.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I used to have a wheelbarrow with good handles. Couldn't shoot for S""t though. :(

VN Store

Back